Delhi: Having smooth skin on the body can truly be a challenge. Now, here are some ways you can achieve it.
The skin on the body often gets neglected because there is a lot more focus on the skin on the face. These easy hacks will make sure you have great skin on your body and remain smooth at all times.
Yes, the skin on the body is often neglected because we are all just really lazy, or due to a shortage of time, we tend to neglect a skin care regime. We tend to put a lot more focus into the skin on face. It may be because its more visible.
Whatever be the reason, it is absolutely important to take care of the skin on the body as well. These are all very general hacks to give you great body skin.
So, you no longer need to worry about whether or not your body skin would feel and look amazing. Just a little bit of time and patience is all you need to make your body skin look great as well.
So, keep reading to find easy hacks on making the skin on your body turn soft and smooth. With these tips, you won't have rough skin, no matter what the weather.
1. Shave With Baby Oil: Shaving your legs with baby oil will give you the smoothest finish ever. It would make your skin literally reflect, and that's how smooth it will be.
2. Oil Before Shower: Always oil your skin before you take a shower. This helps seal in the moisture and makes your skin feel smooth and soft.
3. Moisturise: Even after oiling before the shower, it is important to moisturise right after the shower. Use a strong moisturiser or a body butter.
4. Use Cool Water: Hot water can turn your skin dry and flaky. In order to avoid that, make sure you use cool water at all times.
5. Oil Before Bed: Oil your body before you go to bed. Use jojoba oil because it can be easily absorbed and doesn't leave behind any stains.
6. Exfoliate: Scrub your skin and you'll get the smoothest skin of your life. Do this at least once a week.
7. Avoid Scratching: No matter how itchy it gets, do not scratch your skin. This would make it even more rough and dry than it already is.
As India will commemorate its diamond jubilee in 2022 to mark its 75 years of Independence, the NDAread more
It seems as if the talk of "the people's currency" has started to sting the ears of those who traditread more
14/09/2017, In significant news coming out of China, one of the country's "big three" exchanges, BTCread more
The Reserve Bank is uncomfortable with "non-fiat" cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, its executive diread more